Everything we do at iVirtual is based on creating value for people who want their personal data to be secure.
Nothing matters more to iVirtual than your privacy and your confidence in our ability to promote healthy and safe online experiences.
If we use Personal Data from this website then it will be only for three reasons:
- to provide you with services that we have created;
- to ensure that these services are working properly and prevent attempts to break into our systems or use your Personal Data improperly;
- where there is a legal obligation imposed on us, or to protect legal rights.
You don’t have to provide us with any Personal Data, but if you do, you can withdraw your consent at any time, and we will safely delete your Personal Data.
We don’t sell, trade or rent your Personal Data. Ever.
(Last updated: November 20, 2021)
Overview. To provide our services and products (Services) we may need to collect and use information about you. These Terms & Conditions (Terms) explain how you permit iVirtual to collect, use, and share your information and the steps we must take to protect your privacy. It also explains how you can control your information.
Types of Information: To provide Services to you, we may collect the following information about:
Information from you:
- A. Provided by you. Information and content you provide when you use our Services (excluding voice and facial information) and if you sign up for an account, create or share content, and message or communicate with others.
- B. Your Usage. Information about how you use and interact with our Services, such as the types of content you view or engage with; the features you use; the actions you take; the people or accounts you interact with; and the time, frequency and duration of you activities.
Information from others:
- A. Service Providers. Information from vendors and service providers who support iVirtual to the extent necessary to provide the Services, such as by providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our Services are used, providing customer service, facilitating payments or conducting surveys.
- B. Service Providers. Information from vendors and service providers who support iVirtual to the extent necessary to provide the Services, such as by providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our Services are used, providing customer service, facilitating payments or conducting surveys.
Information that is Collected Automatically: Information from your device:
- A. General. General attributes of your device, such as operating system, hardware and software versions, battery level, signal strength, available storage space, browser type, app and file names and types, and plugins.
- B. Your Interactions. How you interact with your device, such as whether a window is foregrounded or backgrounded and mouse movements.
- C. Identifiers. Identifiers of your device, such as from games, apps or accounts you use.
- D b. Exclusions: We will not collect the following information about you:
(Voice and facial information. Information about transactions made on your Services. Information about your social networks and social connections.)
- A. Partners and ThirdParties. Information from our partners and third party service providers about your activities off of the Services.
- A. Device Connections. Your device’s networks.
- B. Signals. Your device’s signals.
- C. Permitted Settings. Location and other information permitted by device settings.
- DCookies. Data from cookies (which automatically collect information, measure and analyze which web pages and advertisements you click on and how you use the Services) stored on your device.
Storage. We may store and transfer your information across our systems around the world, including outside of your country of residence. The use of this global infrastructure must be necessary and essential to provide the Services. This infrastructure may be owned or operated by us and our affiliates only.
HOW Your Information Can Be Used.
- Services. To operate and provide our Services to you, including providing customer support; completing purchases or transactions; fixing and customizing our Services to personalize features and to make suggestions for you on and off our Services.
- Communication. To communicate with you about our Services, and to let you know about our policies and terms. We may also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
- Security. To verify your account and activity.
- Legal Obligations. If there is a valid legal request for certain data such as an order from law enforcement to provide data in relation to an investigation, such as your name, profile picture or IP address, we will disclose data pursuant to the legal obligation if and only to the extent: (i) it is required to do so by law.
- Protection of Your Vital Interests. For processing data for protecting your vital interests. The vital interests we may rely on for this processing include protection of your life, physical integrity, or safety, and we may rely on it to combat harmful conduct and to promote safety, security and integrity, including, for example, when we are investigating reports of harmful conduct or when you need help. This could include the promotion of safety, security, and integrity by providing law enforcement with data in the event of an emergency where it is requested and is necessary to protect your life or safety, for example where there is a risk of imminent harmful conduct such as an attack or where your safety is at risk.
- Storage. We may store your data until it is no longer necessary to provide Services or you notify us that you want your data deleted, whichever comes first.
- Improvements. To study our Services to understand how people use our Services; evaluate and improve our Services; research, develop, and test new services and features; and conduct troubleshooting activities.
WHO Can Use Your Information.
- Service Providers. Vendors and service providers who support us to the extent necessary to provide the Services, such as by providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our Services are used, providing customer service, facilitating payments or conducting surveys.
- Third Party Services. Partners who offer goods and services through our Services.
Security and Maintenance.
- Encryption. End-to-end encryption means that my messages are encrypted to protect against us and third parties from reading them.digital marketing service platforms such as MailChimp, Sprout Social and Hootsuite;
- Updates. You agree that we can provide updates to the Services on your device.
- Changes. These Terms may be changed from time to time. If you do not agree to the new Terms, then we agree to stop providing the Services and any access or use of your information as set out under the “Deletion” section.
- Deletion. You may change your settings to access, rectify, port, and erase your information, as well as to restrict and object to certain processing of your information by us.
- Complaints. We will send you information on where you can contact our data protection officer and the rest of our privacy team upon accessing our website for the first time. If we receive complaints from you, we will respond by contacting you. You may ask to know what information we have about you, update incorrect information, delete it, object to our use of it, or get a copy of it. You also have the right at any time to complain to our local data protection authority. We will work with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of your data that you cannot resolve with you directly.
- Feedback. We may only use your feedback or suggestions with your express consent (and you have no obligation to offer them).
- Legal Obligations. We will notify you of any legal request for your information and give you sufficient notice to enable you to seek an order limiting or precluding such disclosure.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT USE OF OUR SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMERS. WE ARE PROVIDING OUR SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY US IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR USEFUL, THAT OUR SERVICES WILL BE OPERATIONAL, ERROR FREE, SECURE, OR SAFE, OR THAT OUR SERVICES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS, OR IMPERFECTIONS. WE DO NOT CONTROL, AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, CONTROLLING HOW OR WHEN OUR USERS, INCLUDING YOU, USE OUR SERVICES OR THE FEATURES, SERVICES, AND INTERFACES OUR SERVICES PROVIDE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO CONTROL THE ACTIONS OR INFORMATION (INCLUDING CONTENT) OF YOUR USERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES.